WHAT IF I DIE TODAY?

WHAT IF I DIE TODAY?


What if today I have to die, 
Would my living be under or overstay?
What if I'm living with dead dreams,
Or probably dead with living vision?
How on earth shall I be accountable for an unaccomplished mission.

I know death is certain, but why can't I tell when?
In the morning, when I couldn't tell my left from right,
While still under care and upkeep.
Oh! How shall they dance to the death bell?

As inevitable as death could be,
What if I die this day?
In the afternoon, with my ambition upstream.
Hmm? With dreams no more in array,
Was I led astray or betrayed?

What if I die this day?
In the evening, would I still die with sweven?
With a lot uncovered and mysteries made known,
How then could I foolishly forget death?
What if he comes knocking today?

The cessation of life as death,
Shouldn't be disregarded as we are alive with breath.

©️ Ehuwa Gloria Ewa.

Comments

  1. Questions am trying to get answers to within, thanks for d awareness sometimes I seems to forget this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN

HAIKU POEM

LIMERICK POEM