THE FLAWLESS BETRAYAL

THE FLAWLESS BETRAYAL

I met her on the highway
High with beauty and intelligence, she was a damsel of purity

  I wanted her to be mine!
Alas! She agreed, I was joyous
My joy knew no bounds
I have found the rightful woman for myself alone!

    It was few days to valentine
My lover was at home waiting for me
     I rescheduled my day activities for my lover..... It was a day of joy as she was visiting for the first time!


My flawless beauty, why the sudden call to my house now? I wondered but I was curious and happy she was visiting


   We are going to rock dirty I told over the phone and I heard her angelic laughter instead....
A big surprise await me she said


I rushed down to get a rose for my darling damsel coupled with gifts

I got home and what beheld my eyes can't be described as I met my flawless queen sucking on my neighbors balls

      The sight shot through me like I was pierced with a digger, I staggered with my gifts that turned grief in a second.... She was indeed a great pretender and she acted so well before me


EDOBA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN

HAIKU POEM

LIMERICK POEM