Police Brutality


"Police is your friend," they say.

Nothing but total fallacy they lay.

Mere assertion of wolves,

Wolves in sheep's clothing,

Clothing with no ending,

Ending of brutality plus,

Lethality without mercy.


To protect our lives and properties;

The motto on which you throw parties.

We thought you're our tranquillity,

Yet, everything turns to be fatality.


Police isn't my friend;

Hundreds of lives they bend.

They're only kidnappers

Of right and freedom,

Taking money for wisdom,

Leaving many in boredom.


How can I be a friend to a backhander,

One who hunts after dreadlocks for cash,

One who sells his freedom for a token,

Whose right goes for a bottle of gin?


"Give me something to hold, 

Or else I make you feel cold"

That they always say,

Pouncing on their prey.


Police is my foe;

My humble adversary!

Police is not my friend;

They're creatures so wanton!


Say no to police brutality!


_TheHolyPoet✅

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN

HAIKU POEM

LIMERICK POEM